This post has been sponsored by Something Borrowed Blooms – a rent and return wedding floral boutique that savvy brides love. All opinions are our own!
Why buy when you can rent?
Sure, you’ve heard about renting a wedding dress or groomsmen renting their tuxedos, but did you realize that you can rent all the flowers you need for your wedding day?
Thanks to this amazing wedding business, Something Borrowed Blooms, brides and grooms can get gorgeous, designer floral collections at a fraction of the cost of hiring a professional florist!
Rent Your Wedding Flowers from Something Borrowed Blooms
Something Borrowed Blooms is a rent & return floral boutique that specializes in creating wedding flower collections using premium silk flowers. You can rent these premium silk florals for your big day for a fraction of the cost of a traditional florist.
You can rent all the arrangements you need to make your wedding day shine. From the bouquets to boutonnieres, centerpieces, altar and aisle decor, you can even rent flower crowns, corsages, pomander balls, garlands and more.
Renting your wedding flowers with SBBlooms
Using Something Borrowed Blooms for your wedding day couldn’t be simpler! Check out the process below:
- Simply add all of your desired wedding flowers to your cart and specify your wedding date. Then, review and agree to the rental policy.
- At checkout, you’ll have the opportunity to purchase a toss bouquet for just $8. Select YES if you’re doing a traditional bouquet toss and would like your special guest to keep the bouquet!
- Next, submit your payment information.
- You’ll pay a 50% deposit at the time of check out. This will secure your wedding flowers for your wedding date.
- Your flowers will be delivered to your doorstep two days before the big day!
- All items come pre-arranged in bouquets with ribbons or centerpieces in vases– no DIY required!
- Unpack them, enjoy them, carry them, display them on your big day, and then place them back in their boxes to send them back to SBBlooms.
- Round trip shipping is included in the order price so you know exactly what you’re spending. You’ll receive a pre-paid shipping label along with instructions with your order.
Some things to know:
At this time, Something Borrowed Blooms only works with customers in the US and Canada, with the exception of Hawaii.
We’ve had the pleasure of viewing the products from Something Borrowed Blooms in person and want to share that experience with all of you! Check out our unboxing video review below to take a peek at the look and quality of the arrangements!
Something Borrowed Blooms: Unboxing Video Review
The creators of Something Borrowed Blooms hand select every flower stem from premium silk floral suppliers. The flowers look fantastic in photos and even better in person!
If you happen to fall head-over-heels with your wedding bouquet, you can purchase one to keep forever and ever.
Renting your wedding flowers is a great way to cut back on waste. Many brides can’t justify the hefty costs of fresh florals but still love the look — SBBlooms allows you to get the look for less money and less waste!
By choosing silk flowers, you’re not tied down to seasonal flower availability. No matter the climate or the season, you can have the flowers of your dreams without breaking the bank.
Read this: Fall Flower Tips from Something Borrowed Blooms
Pro Tips for renting your flowers:
Place your order at least 3 months before your wedding.
Something Borrowed Blooms recommends placing your order at least 3 months in advance so you get the greatest selection of inventory for your wedding date. Cancelations can be made 90 days in advance for a full refund. If you need to make changes to your order, you can do so up to 30 days prior to your event date.
Mix and Match Collections to get the perfect look.
Like a varied style or prefer less colorful blooms for your decor vs your bouquets? You are able to mix & match pieces from different collections to achieve your desired look.
Something Borrowed Blooms Discount:
Just for being a reader of The Budget Savvy Bride, you can get an exclusive discount when you order from Something Borrowed Blooms!
FREE Centerpiece Rental with $65+ Order!
Save even MORE money on your wedding flowers with our discount! Use code: BUDGETSAVVY to save!
So what are you waiting for? Visit Something Borrowed Blooms today and order your wedding flowers!