With several stunning all-inclusive resorts, picture-perfect beaches and a unique cultural appeal, it’s no wonder Jamaica is one of the most popular Caribbean islands for destination weddings. Here, we share some of the top reasons why Jamaica is a best bet for your big day.
1) The beautiful island scenery will blow your mind! Imagine saying your vows on an idyllic stretch of beach or perched on a clifftop, with crystalline waters and mesmerizing mountains in the background.
2) Jamaica is a favorite destination for foodies and music lovers! Be sure to spice up your big day with flavorful jerk dishes, local rum cocktails, and of course, some reggae music.
3) There are a number of top all-inclusive resorts from which to choose, with dedicated planning specialists and customizable wedding packages to suit your style and budget.
4) Guests will be anything but bored! Plan for fun and memorable group activities such as horseback riding on the beach, climbing Dunn’s River Falls, or a sunset catamaran sail.
5) Its a honeymooners’ paradise! Whether for your wedding, honeymoon — or both — you should anticipate exceptional Jamaican hospitality, along with endless opportunities for romance.
Feel the rush! For more information, go to visitjamaica.com
A vibrant destination with breathtaking views makes for the perfect oceanfront wedding. Grand Palladium Hotels & Resorts offer two spectacular properties in Jamaica: Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa and Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa. Situated on the country’s northeast coast, between Montego Bay and Negril, the resorts offer an ideal destination for couples seeking to say “I do” in a vibrant, oceanfront paradise. Spacious rooms and suites, four pools, pristine beaches, casual and fine dining, Zentropia Palladium Spa & Wellness center and excellent entertainment all inspire unforgettable moments─stunning wedding venues include a romantic cliff-top gazebo overlooking the sea, exquisite white-sand beach below and their spa featuring classic architecture for an elegant backdrop.
All Weddings by Palladium events can be completely customized with the Fabulously Flexible approach offering legal, symbolic and non-denominational services to fit your personal needs with their dedicated on-site wedding coordinator. For more information, please contact your travel professional, visit palladiumweddings.com or call 1-888-237-1226.
Jamaica Marriage Requirements
You can get married on Jamaica 24 hours after you arrive on the island, as long as you have applied for and received a marriage license from the Ministry of Justice ($50 fee and valid for three months; your resort or wedding planner should assist you). Both parties must be at least 18 years old and provide certified copies of their birth certificates (showing father’s legal name) and original certificate of divorce or certified copy of death certificate of previous spouse if applicable.