Happy Thanksgiving! In this two-part Q&A we are answering even more questions from our listeners. This week we’re going to cover topics such as:
- How does the day of transportation work if we are getting ready at a hotel?
- My fiancé and I are paying for the wedding. How do I convince my parents I’m not going to invite everybody they want?
- How do we save our guests from a boring speech?
- Would you give up a Saturday date to have a Friday wedding in a venue you like better?
- My fiancé’s friends want to take him to a strip club for his bachelor party, but I’m not comfortable with this.
- Can we send some guests paper STDs and other guests online ones?
Have a wedding question? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we could answer yours on a future episode!
Production help and editing by Steven Zampanti
Music from Latché Swing: “Hungaria” & “Swing 3